Home Page

Complaints Procedures

If your child has a problem in school, please discuss this with their class teacher in the first instance. They will endeavour to solve the issue as quickly as possible. If you are unhappy with the outcome of their investigations, then please make an appointment to see Mr Brown or Mrs Brown.

Please note it is not always possible to see Mr Brown or Mrs Brown the same day.