Please can we remind you of our attendance policy.
Tel: 01254 580462
If your child is absent, you must:
- Contact us as soon as possible on each day of absence; with an explanation of the absence.
- Or, you can call into school and report your child’s absence to the Office Manager.
If your child is absent, we will:
- Telephone you on each day of absence if we have not heard from you;
- Invite you in to discuss the situation with the Office Manager and/or Well Being Leader if absences persist;
- Refer the matter to the Educational Welfare Officer if attendance moves below 85%.