After consulting with Father Jim, it has been decided that we will go ahead with plans for Holy Communion after the 21st June. After this date, things should become clearer about how we will be able to run the celebration safely. This means our original date will sadly have to be postponed.
It is our hope that we will be able to celebrate Holy Communion for all Year 3s & 4s before the end of the year but this will depend on any local lockdowns or new rules which may come into force.
Additionally, if your child is in Year 3, Father Jim has offered to come into school during the school day to give the sacrament of Reconciliation at the start of June. If you have any questions, please get in touch and we apologise that we cannot give more of a clear plan at this time.